- This event has passed.
September 3 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
One event on September 4, 2021 at 1:00 pm
One event on September 5, 2021 at 1:00 pm
We’ve all been feeling it. Mudslides, detours and traffic in the Roaring Fork Valley. So why not celebrate?
That’s right, we’re throwing a party… with a Mudslide Festival! Come blow off some steam at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, September 3-5, with live music, all things mudslide and an overall GOOD time! For three days you can participate in Muddy Water Balloon Tosses, Super Sand Bag Races and Mudslide Event Stickers and Chocolate Rock giveaways (while supplies last). Don’t forget the sweet stuff. The Lookout Grille and Smokehouse will be serving up Mudslides, Mudslide Pies, and you can grab some delicious Rocky-Road fudge in the gift shop.
Check out the weekend line-up of a muddy good time.
– Live Music 2:00-5:00 p.m. – Flo Muddy & The Downhill Disasters a.k.a Colorado Curry’s
– Dunk Tank Mud Bath 1:00-3:00 p.m. – Come dunk some of Glenwood Springs’ business leaders. Like Mayor Jonathan Godes.
– Live Music 5:00-8:00 p.m. – Byrne Scar & The Mud People a.k.a. Whiskey Stomp
– Dunk Tank Mud Bath 1:00-3:00 p.m. – More dunking of Glenwood Springs business leaders!
– Live Music 5:00-8:00 p.m. – Mud Slide Slim & The Detours a.k.a The Goodman Band