Giant Canyon Swing at Glenwood Caverns
in Glenwood Springs, Colorado
"Seven words to describe this crazy swing:
The. Scariest. Ride. I. Have. Ever. Done."
– travelingmamas.com's BoulderMama (aka Susan Tucker)
Ready for a screaming thrill ride soaring above Glenwood Springs? Launch yourself out into Glenwood Canyon, 1,300 feet above the Colorado River, on the Giant Canyon Swing!
If you're brave enough to open your eyes, your views of the Canyon and Glenwood Springs are breathtaking as you soar through the air at speeds up to 50 miles per hour. The Giant Canyon Swing can accommodate up to four riders at a time, so you can share the adrenaline rush with friends.
Included in the Day Pass
"It's overwhelming! It's one of the most amazing rides I've been on"
– Travel Channel's Bert the Conqueror
Bert the Conqueror ride the Giant Canyon Swing, May 2011
watch the Giant Canyon Swing in action
- You must be at least 48" tall to ride the Giant Canyon Swing
- Max combined weight 800 lbs
A Release of Liability Waiver must be signed prior to enjoying all rides and attractions. To save yourself time, please download, print and bring this waiver with you. One waiver per person is required. Riders younger than 18 must have a parent's or guardian's signature on the waiver.
* Some rides and attractions are seasonal. Rides may be closed at any time due to weather or maintenance. Please check at Tram Base before purchasing tickets.
Go to "Tickets and Passes."