JOBS AT GLENWOOD CAVERNS IN GLENWOOD SPRINGS
Ride to work in a gondola!
Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park offers a fun, fast-paced work environment
in a beautiful mountain-top setting. The park is one of Glenwood Springs' most popular attractions, featuring cave tours, thrill rides, restaurants, kids' activities, special events, and more. Nestled in the heart of the Rocky Mountains in Glenwood Springs, Colorado, the Adventure Park sits on top of Iron Mountain with breathtaking views of the Roaring Fork Valley and surrounding mountains.
To Make People Smile.
Our Core Values
- Guest Service
Day Passes - Employees receive complimentary passes for friends and family. Employees receive two complimentary day passes for friends and family for each month worked.
Extra-Curricular Caving - Employees may take advantage of our Wild Tour, a two hour caving adventure that takes you deep inside Glenwood Caverns and Historic Fairy Caves to rarely visited areas of the caverns.
Individual Annual Pass - All Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park employees are given an individual annual pass. The pass benefits include:
- Unlimited rides on the Iron Mountain Tramway
- 10% off the purchases in the gift shop
- 30% off the purchase of Glenwood Caverns logo items in the gift shop
- 50% off lunches at Iron Mountain Saloon and the Lookout Grille while working
Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park is Now Hiring!
We are now accepting applications for the following summer 2014 seasonal positions:
– All positions are expected to work holidays and weekends.
- Accounting – Cash Counter
- Attraction Attendant – must be 18 years of age
- Bus Driver - must have CDL
- Gift Shop Cashier
- Janitorial Services
- Photo Cashiers
- Restaurant Cashier
– Most positions are available from May through September.
Click here to download an application.
Completed applications can be turned in at the tram base, mailed,
or faxed to:
Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
51000 Two Rivers Plaza Road
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
Call 970-945-4228 ext. 124 for more information