At Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, there are no ordinary days. Every day of the week is “Funday.” Our value-packed “Funday” admissions ticket makes spending time at the mountaintop theme park even more thrilling, especially starting on May 6, when park rides and attractions are fully operational.
Every day is Funday at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park. As the weather warms up, the fun ramps up even further. Beginning Friday, May 6, rides and attractions will officially be open for the summer season; additionally, summer Funday tickets go into effect online and onsite.
Summer Funday tickets cost $67 and are by far our most popular admissions bundle. All-inclusive, they allow visitors unlimited turns on rides, attractions and more. With a Funday ticket, you have options galore, and here are five different ways to spend your Funday at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park.
- Glenwood Gondola. Sightseeing via gondola, ride our signature orange cable cabins to the park, wander around, take in the views and enjoy a meal at the Lookout Grille—a wonderful, low-key outing in Glenwood Springs. For others, while offering breathtaking views, the gondola is simply the scenic route to the park entrance. If you’re antsy for more, a Funday ticket is the way to go.
- Thrill Rides. At $67, the Funday option is your ticket to ride. With it, you have unlimited turns on all the park’s over-the-edge thrill rides including the Giant Canyon Swing, Cliffhanger Roller Coaster, Alpine Coaster, Soaring Eagle Zip Ride and the Canyon Flyer. Ride them all and go back to your favorites for more adrenaline-pumping action.
- Cave Tours. With your Funday ticket you also have admission to not one, but two spectacular cave tours. Each one offers guests a unique experience. The King’s Row tour takes visitors through one of the most highly decorated cave rooms in Colorado. The Fairy Cave tour has its own delights—a reflecting pond never ceases to charm and the overlook from Exclamation Point into Glenwood Canyon will make your jaw drop! The park also offers a ticket that includes only the cave tours and gondola ride for just $45 for adults and $40 for kids ages 3-12.
- Attractions. Family rides and attractions keep the smiles coming for both kids and adults. Youngsters love the Wild West Express and the Giddy Up ride, while every member of the family gets a giggle from our short flicks at the 4D Motion Theater. While our laser tag activity is family-friendly, parents beware, kids rock at this game. As you choose your admissions preference, consider your child’s height. There are height requirements for many of the thrill rides, if your child is too short, the Funday ticket might not be the right option.
- Come again. Your Funday ticket also allows you to come and go. Re-admittance to the park is part of the attraction for many visitors who want to leave the property for sightseeing, meals in town or even a mid-day nap. Glenwood Caverns is open daily starting at 10 a.m. Closing hours vary from either 5 p.m. on weekdays and 6 p.m. on weekends. Beginning Memorial Day weekend, the park will be open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. during the weekends and 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. on weekdays.
Spend your Funday at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park. Learn more and make plans to visit today!