If you’ve ever considered purchasing a Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park Annual Thrill Pass, 2017 is the year to do it. This summer the Park will be opening one of the most anticipated theme park thrill rides in the country. That’s reason number one, with an added six more to help launch you into summer and beyond.
- New Haunted Mine Drop Ride. The world’s first drop ride to go underground opens at the mountain-top Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park this summer. You’ll hear ghostly mining tales as you enter the Haunted Mine Drop. When you’re least expecting it, the floor disappears and you plummet 110 feet down inside Iron Mountain. If thrill rides are your thing, you are going to want to ride this one again and again.
- Amazing value! Annual Thrill Passes are $99 for adults and $89 for kids 3 to 12. Think about that. A Funday Pass is a great value at $54 ($49 for kids); but if you come to the Park just twice in one year, you’ve more than paid for it. Your annual pass includes unlimited tram rides, cave tours, access to all the rides and attractions and discounts at the Park’s restaurants and gift shops.
- Tram Pass Only Option. Maybe you prefer to ride the tram now and then to meet up with family and friends who are visiting or to take in the views from the observation deck, if so, the Annual Tram Pass is for you. For $28 (adults and kids) you can catch a lift to the Park anytime you please and also enjoy discounts at the restaurants and gift shops.
- Cool off with a cave tour. Some summer days are so hot you just want someplace to go to escape the heat. With an annual pass, you’ve got it. Go underground for a cave tour where it’s always a cool 52°F.
- Lunch & dinner with a view. The Lookout Grille offers spectacular views of the Roaring Fork and Colorado River Valleys. With an Annual Thrill Pass you can regularly take in the scenery, snap panoramic photos, and enjoy cocktails or a meal with the best views in town.
- Don’t feel obligated to stay. The Annual Thrill Pass allows you to enjoy the Park for short periods of time; there’s no pressure to stay for hours. Take a few turns on your favorite rides and attractions before heading back down to the valley floor.
- Winter on the Mountain. Your annual pass is valid for a full year from the date you purchase it. That includes the holidays when Glenwood Caverns Winter on the Mountain brightens winter days with miles of twinkly displays, lighted thrill rides, special events and more. You have access to it all with your Annual Thrill Pass.
To purchase your Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park Annual Thrill Pass in time for summer, please visit www.glenwoodcaverns or call 970-945-4228 today.
Latest posts by Karin Gamba (see all)
- Locals Get Your Free Glenwood Gondola Pass Now - February 15, 2019
- Smile! She Captures Life’s Happy Moments at Glenwood Caverns - February 8, 2019
- Win a Family Getaway to Glenwood Springs - February 4, 2019
- Planned Your 2019 Vacation Yet? - January 22, 2019