Glenwood Caverns Cave Tours
For those seeking an authentic cave adventure. SORRY we are currently unable to run Wild Cave Tours.
Colorado's Largest Show Cave Open to the Public!
Since 1999, Glenwood Caverns has been welcoming the visitors to see the spectacular natural wonders hidden inside Iron Mountain. If time permits, Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park recommends visitors take both the Historic Fairy Cave and King’s Row tours. Both tours, as well as unlimited turns on rides and attractions, are included in a Glenwood Caverns Funday Pass. The first cave tour begins approximately 60 minutes after park opens.
Enjoy a ride on the NEW Glenwood Gondola and then go underground on two walking cave tours–King’s Row is recognized as one of the leading show caves in the country.
"One of the Top 10 Places to Go Underground!"
~ USA TODAY
NEED TO KNOW
- Both Cave Tours are included with the Funday Pass.
- The cave stays a cool 52 degrees year round. To maximize your enjoyment, please bring a light jacket or sweater and wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Since a portion of the Historic Fairy Cave Tour is outside, please be prepared for unpredictable Glenwood Springs, Colorado, weather.
- Please remember that food and liquids of any sort (water, formula, juice, etc.) are prohibited in the caverns. Make sure children are well-fed prior to entering the cave.
- An adult must accompany children under 14. Small children should be carried in arms or in a front pack.
- Because occasional narrow passageways and our concern for the safety of our guests, backpacks and strollers are not allowed in the cave. Storage lockers are available for rent along the Caver’s Corner walkway near the Upper Cave Entrance.
- Due to the elevation (7100′) and slight exertion required, the tour is not recommended for persons who are pregnant or have heart or respiratory problems.
- Cameras are allowed inside the cave. Please be courteous of the other visitors in your tour group when taking pictures. Mono/tri-pods are not allowed inside the cave.
- The maximum number of guests allowed on the Historic Fairy Tour is 20. Maximum on King’s Row Tour is 25.
Fairy Caves Reflective Pool
Family Cave Tour
Wild Cave Tour
Fun, fun,fun!!! The only way up or down is on a Gondola and you’ll see some breathtaking views.
I stopped in with my sister and we… read moreSuly Bolanos1/26/2021
Had a lot of fun here! A lot of stuff was closed either for winter or because of Covid but there was still a good… read moreBrigham Flint1/20/2021
Oh my did we ever have a blast today even though there’s the COVID and the Park was operating at 30%. We grandparents,… read moreJackie R.12/19/2020
Fun for everyone! Great experience for everyone! Not everything was open due to the season but it was nice to walk around! The mountain rollercoaster was a blast!… read moreJJ M12/18/2020
We took our 2 kids to do the cavern tours. We road the Gondola up, kids enjoyed. We first did the Kings Cavern,… read moreD F.11/29/2020
Great for family with kids 5 and older Incredibly fun. My kids were 6 and 8 and they had a blast. Amazing views and very thrilling rides. We went during the pandemic so… read morejmarievw11/22/2020