Join us to say goodbye to an old friend, the Iron Mountain Tram which was installed in April of 2003. Our tram transported 2.2 million visitors to America’s Only Mountain Top Theme Park in fifteen years of service! We’ll bid farewell on October 28th as we begin installing a brand new detachable tram giving us higher capacity which means fewer lines at the tram base and up top as well as fewer stoppage due to weather related events. Our special day of celebration will include:
- Throw-back pricing $10 tram rides. This was the pricing when we opened the tram in 2003.
- Cake, drawings, prizes at 3pm, 4pm and 5pm.
- FREE refreshments in the plaza.
- Photo ops signs to commemorate the old tram and celebrate the new tram.
- Prize drawing for last rides down with owners, Jeanne & Steve Beckley and GM, Nancy Heard.
The Adventure Park will be closed from October 29, 2018 to mid-March 2019. We hope you can join us for all the fun and memories!