Are you having family and friends in town for the holidays? Show them a good time with great views at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park where Winter on the Mountain is in full swing, every week there’s Friday Afternoon Club, and with our Funday Pass they’ll have unlimited access to rides and attractions!
Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park Holiday Hours
- Fridays & Saturdays: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Sundays: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Christmas Eve: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Christmas Day: Closed
- Christmas Break (Dec. 26 – Jan 6): 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- New Year’s Day: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Monday, Jan. 14: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Winter on the Mountain
Winter is magical at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park. From mid-November through late February, we light the Park with a half million lights — that’s 35 miles of light strands on the buildings and attractions! The plaza is a focal point, with fire pits for roasting s’mores, a giant Christmas tree with a light show, a warming tent decorated as the North Pole, and during the holidays Santa and carolers add to the holiday spirit. The Alpine Coaster is lighted for nighttime rides, and the Haunted Mine Drop, 4D Motion Theater and laser tag arena are open as well.
Every Friday through Feb. 16, the Lookout Grille hosts Friday Afternoon Club (FAC) from 5 – 8:30 weekly, with live music, food and drink specials, and free tram rides after 4 p.m. with a coupon clipped or downloaded from that Friday’s Glenwood Post Independent. A single coupon is valid for up to four people.
Winter Funday Pass
Want to ride one of the top theme park rides in the country? The Haunted Mine Drop is open all winter, along with the Alpine Coaster, 4D Motion Theater and laser tag. To enjoy them all over and over, choose the Winter Funday Pass for the best value. It includes the tram, unlimited turns on the rides and attractions, including two guided cave tours for just $42 per adult and $37 per child, ages 3 to 12. A round-trip ride on the Iron Mountain Tramway is $16 per adult and $11 per child. You can purchase tickets online, at the tram base, or you can upgrade your tram pass to a Funday Pass at the General Store at the top.
Let your holiday spirit soar at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, America’s only mountain-top theme park!
Latest posts by Karin Gamba (see all)
- Stay at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park Partner Hotels - April 18, 2018
- Iron Mountain Tramway Celebrates 15 Years! - April 11, 2018
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park: Who Does That? - March 28, 2018
- 5 Reasons You Need An Annual Thrill Pass Now - March 12, 2018