It’s the beginning of a new year and we’re making our annual resolutions, all of which include you—our guests. We want to thank you for supporting Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park throughout 2020, and we’re looking forward to seeing you at the mountaintop once again in the coming months. Take a look at what we’re committed to in 2021.
- MAKE YOU SMILE. Whether it’s a grin or a giggle, making you smile is Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park’s company mission. Nothing makes us happier than seeing you smile!
- SCARE THE HECK OUT OF YOU. Our thrill rides are ready to make you scream in the New Year. The Giant Canyon Swing is notoriously scary. You can also feel the fear on the Cliffhanger Roller Coaster, Glenwood Canyon Flyer and Alpine Coaster. Remember, rides are seasonal, so check to see what’s open before arriving.
- BE AT YOUR SERVICE. Not only do we want you to have a great day of adventuring, we want to help you resolve any problems that might arise during your visit. Do you have a question? Did you lose something? Have a special need or request? Ask us. Stop by the Guest Service Gazebo in the Plaza. We’re here to help.
- KEEP YOU SAFE. Your health and safety is our number one priority. It always has been, even before the pandemic. But with COVID a part of our lives for the foreseeable future, we want you to know that we are always looking for ways to protect both you and our employees. Some things you can expect to continue in 2021 include: face coverings for everyone, touchless transactions wherever possible, hand sanitizing stations throughout the park and social distancing markers.
- ENTERTAIN YOU. In addition to our 4D motion theater, laser tag arena, sluice box and more, you’ll find some of the most talented individuals in the area work at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park. We’ve got singing cave tour guides, sassy wait staff, engaging ride operators, and friendly park ambassadors.
- GIVE YOU A NEW PERSPECTIVE. We’re all about switching up the angle so you can see the world in a new way. Ride the Glenwood Gondola for great views and to access the mountaintop entrance. Our King’s Row Cave Tour spotlights magnificent underground wonders and the Viewing Deck offers a bird’s eye look at the Colorado landscape.
- GIVE YOU A FIRST LOOK. We’ve got some surprises up our sleeves in 2021. Every year, our goal is to improve the Adventure Park in some way. Stay tuned for exciting new changes coming mid-year.
- TAKE YOU BEHIND THE SCENES. We’ll be debuting a new video series on our YouTube channel that will show you what goes into the operation and maintenance of our thrill rides. For anyone interested in how it all works, this series is for you.
- GET DRESSED UP FOR YOU. We’re a pretty casual crew, but when Octoberfest rolls around in October, we go all out to channel our inner Bavarian. Break out your lederhosen and dirndls and join us for three weekends in October to celebrate everything German.
- RAZZLE DAZZLE YOU. When it comes to putting on a show, we know how to shine. Winter on the Mountain is an annual festival that celebrates the holiday season. It features thousands of twinkle lights, lighted rides, special holiday cave lighting and animated displays.
We’re looking forward to keeping every one of our New Year’s resolutions and to seeing you at the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park in 2021!