To better plan your visit to the Park, please make note of the following Park rules:
- For the safety of our guests, pets are not allowed in the Park or in the gondola cars
- No person under 12 years of age may ride the gondola without an adult present
- You can bring food up with you as long as it is in a container that fits on your lap. Alcohol is not allowed.
- Backpacks, strollers, food and drinks may not be brought into the cave
- Smoking is allowed in designated area only
Thrill Rides & Loose Items
- Loose, unsecured items such as cameras, cellphones, hats, purses, and scarves are not allowed on all thrill rides.
- We recommend you store these items securely in your pockets or secure them in lockers located throughout the park.
- If you get to the front of the line upon entry to the ride, we have a few baskets where you can leave these items, but the baskets are not always secure.
- We are not responsible for lost items.
A Release of Liability Waiver must be signed prior to enjoying all rides and attractions. To save yourself time, please download, print and bring this waiver with you. One waiver per person is required. Riders younger than 18 must have a parent’s or guardian’s signature on the waiver.
Help Preserve Our Natural Wonder
The protection of our fragile underground environment is the primary responsibility of everyone who visits Glenwood Caverns. To protect the cave and the interests of all who enjoy this natural wonder, both now and in the future, we request your assistance by practicing the National Cave Association’s motto:
Take only pictures, leave only footprints, kill only time.
Your cooperation and understanding will help ensure that this natural wonder will survive for another 4 million years.
The Iron Mountain Tramway and Adventure Park, including the Adventure Park Gift Shop and the Lookout Grille, are wheel chair accessible. Because of the stairs and walkways that allow for safe foot travel through the cave’s natural terrain, we’re unable to allow wheel chairs or strollers into the caverns. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but are bound by Mother Nature’s creation and the safety of our valued guests.
Smoking is allowed only in the designated smoking area located outside in the plaza area. Smoking or the use of any tobacco products is prohibited in the gondola cars, inside the Visitor’s Center, including the restaurant and gift shop, and inside the cave.
We accept: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, cash or traveler’s checks. Payment is due upon arrival. Sorry, we do not accept personal checks.
Parking is available at the Iron Mountain Tramway Station. To minimize parking congestion, we encourage guests to experience Glenwood Springs Colorado by walking, biking or taking the bus to the Park.
Ride Glenwood offers convenient bus transportation seven days a week. The Roaring Fork Transportation Authority also serves Glenwood Springs and the Roaring Fork Valley. Visit www.rfta.com for schedules and routes.