Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, America’s only mountain-top theme park is sponsoring a contest for a vacation package that includes the best of Glenwood Springs activities and accommodations. The Colorado theme park is currently completing work on its newest attraction — the Glenwood Gondola—a state-of-design transport system that will take visitors from the valley floor to the mountain-top faster than ever before for maximum family fun!
Win a Glenwood Family Getaway
To celebrate the upcoming grand opening of the Glenwood Gondola in March, Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park is rolling out the Glenwood Family Getaway contest. One lucky family will receive:
- A 2 night stay at the historic Hotel Colorado
- 4 Funday passes to Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
- 4 day passes to soak at Iron Mountain Hot Springs
- 4 dinner and show tickets to the Glenwood Vaudeville Revue
- 4 vouchers to the Glenwood Escape Room
The Best of Glenwood Springs
The Hotel Colorado is a Glenwood Springs landmark. It has hosted such notable guests as President Theodore “Teddy” Roosevelt and Titanic survivor “Unsinkable” Molly Brown. It is famous for its holiday lighting display, fine dining and as a favorite location for weddings and other special events.
Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park is an award-winning, family-owned theme park. It is home to spectacular caves and holds the record for the second largest cave room in Colorado. The mountain-top theme park is also known for its thrill rides. The Haunted Mine Drop and the Giant Canyon Swing, two extreme rides, have attracted world-wide attention from media outlets and thrill seekers.
Located on a terraced bank along the Colorado River, Iron Mountain Hot Springs allows guests to customize their soaking experience. Sixteen individual soaking pools—varying in size, shape and temperature—enable guests to find the one that’s “just right.” Other amenities include a larger, freshwater family pool, a restaurant, modern locker rooms and a gift shop.
For evening entertainment, the Glenwood Vaudeville Revue, Glenwood’s own Comedy Central is the place to go for laughs. The talented cast of professional performers keeps audiences in stitches with family-friendly skits, jokes, high energy dance numbers and more. The venue also hosts special events, bringing in bands, comedians and musicals.
For guests who like a challenge, the Glenwood Escape Room will put sleuthing skills to the test. The question is: Are you clever enough to get out in time? Choose from three scenarios and use clues to solve the mystery. Guests have 60 minutes and must work as a team to unlock the door and escape!
Enter to Win Today!
For the chance to win the Glenwood Family Getaway, fill out the entry form. The contest begins February 4, and ends at 11:59 p.m. on February 28, 2019. The winning family will be electronically drawn at random and announced March 4, 2019. Winners’ travel must occur between March 31, 2019 and March 31, 2020. Blackout dates apply.
The Fine Print:
- No purchase necessary
- One valid entry per contestant
- Must be 21 years of age or older at time of entry to be eligible for this contest.
- This contest is void where prohibited by law.
- Employees of Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and their immediate family are not eligible.
- Winners will be notified by phone and/or email.
- If a winner is unreachable after seven (7) days or if that winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment an alternate winner will be selected.
- Travel expenses to Glenwood Springs are not included.
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
- Contest entrants agree to abide by the terms of the Official Rules and by the decisions of the contest commissioners which are final on all matters pertaining to the contest.
- Entrants further grant Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park the right to use and publish their proper name and state online and in print, or any other media, in connection with the contest.
- By completing this registration and pressing “submit”, entrants give Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, Hotel Colorado, Iron Mountain Hot Springs, Glenwood Vaudeville Revue and Glenwood Adventure Company permission to contact the contestant via the email provided.
- Contestants authorize Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, Hotel Colorado, Iron Mountain Hot Springs, Glenwood Vaudeville Revue and Glenwood Escape Room Inc. to send emails about their products using automated technology.
Latest posts by Karin Gamba (see all)
- Top off your Adventure Park Visit with Special Events - May 29, 2019
- Summer’s Here! It’s Time to Buy Your Annual Thrill Pass - May 24, 2019
- Solutions for Adventure Park Visitors with Pets - April 26, 2019
- Media Buzz: Glenwood Caverns Named A Winner (Twice) - March 8, 2019