Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park has unique gifts for everyone on your holiday shopping list. Plan a day at the mountaintop park to do a little shopping and have a lot of fun!
Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park is known for its scenic gondola ride to the park entrance, its cliff-side adrenaline-pumping thrill rides and its spectacular cave tours, but the Adventure Park is also Santa’s secret stop for holiday gifts. Just as our rides and attractions make you grin and giggle, so will the gifts you give from Glenwood Caverns, whether that gift is for a child, spouse, grandparent, friend, neighbor, teacher or co-worker.
Here’s our list of top picks, selected by Gift Shop Manager Chris Pezel!
- Keep the fun going all year long with a Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park Annual Thrill Pass or Annual Gondola Pass. An Annual Thrill Pass includes unlimited gondola rides, thrill rides, cave tours, admission to non-ticketed events, as well as discounts at the Lookout Grille, the Snack Shack in summer and both gift shops. The Annual Gondola Pass allows you to ride the Glenwood Gondola anytime you please, all year long.
- Our homemade fudge is made on-site with real cream and butter. It comes in a variety of mouthwatering flavors. Gift traditional favorites like Chocolate Walnut or Rocky Road; for something different, try one of the seasonal selections.
- Add a little spice to the holidays with “Fire in the Hole” hot sauce, made in small batches in Englewood, Colorado especially for the Adventure Park.
- Authentic dream catchers. These are the real deal, made in the traditional manner. They would make an ideal gift for a new baby, a child or a collector of Native American crafts.
- Stickers, pins and patches make great stocking stuffers. They come in a range of sizes and designs for the budding caver or skilled spelunker. The designer, Atomic Child, is a Colorado company based in Fort Collins.
- Consider Adventure Park Christmas ornaments for friends, secret Santas and gift exchanges. As a souvenir, they’ll also remind you of all the high flying fun you had at America’s only mountaintop theme park.
- Chocolate! Who doesn’t love chocolate? Especially, when it comes in the shapes of our favorite cave formations—chocolate stalactites and cave bacon! The General Store also sells s’more making kits, another delicious stocking stuffer.
- Vintage candy. Give the seniors on your list a blast from the past with candy they’ll remember from their youth. Old-fashioned sweets are a treat for today’s kids too. Try Bottle Caps, Sugar Daddy’s Giant Tootsie Rolls, Caramel Creams and many more!
- Always be prepared with a Glenwood Caverns custom pocket knife that also bears the name of the recipient as well as the Adventure Park logo.
- Our Soft Lines brand hoodies, tees, hats and jackets are super stylish and come in various designs. Wrap up a few for last-minute gifts for college students, teens and anyone who appreciates a comfy, casual vibe.
- Water, Wine and Beer. Pick the perfect logoed vessel for your beverage of choice. For the adventurers on your list choose colorful water bottles to help them stay hydrated. Stemless wine glasses make every pour taste better and our pint glasses are always ready for enjoying a cold one at home.
- No holiday gift-giving list would be complete without a selection of jewelry. The General Store has a beautiful assortment that spans the spectrum from mood rings to crystal necklaces.
Not only does Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park make your holiday shopping a whole lot easier, we make it more fun as well. Spend part of your day checking your list and the rest of it enjoying the views, rides, cave tours and more.