Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park posts the ride and attraction status daily. During the winter and spring season, there are several Park favorites that cannot operate in the cold and snow. For tickets and pricing, please click here. See below for the status of summer rides and attractions.
Please note that park rides closes at dusk.
Attention: In order to better serve our guests the rides will be open with rotating intervals during the week starting on September 14th. Please note we are closed Tuesdays in September & October.
Summer Rides & Attractions May 6 – Oct. 30
See Ride Height Requirements for more information.
- Glenwood Gondola – Open!
- Alpine Coaster – Open!
- Cave Tours – Open!
- King’s Row & Fairy Cave Tours
- Last entry time is 90 minutes prior to closing
- Chantico Troll –Open!
- 4D Motion Theater (4 Movies) – Open!
- Laser Tag – Open!
- Halvor Flowstone –Open!
- Defiance RollerCoaster – Closed for weather
- Giant Canyon Swing (weather dependent and only if 40°F or warmer)- Closed for weather
- Glenwood Canyon Flyer – Closed for weather
- Cliffhanger Roller Coaster – Closed for weather
- Soaring Eagle Zip Ride – Closed for weather
- Wild West Express – Closed for weather
- Mine Wheel – Closed for weather
- Giddy Up Ride –Closed for weather
Start your family fun today!
See group discounts for your next reunion, company picnic and more!
There’s always something happening on the mountain! Visit Us.
Choose a thrill to suit your season.