We have a crowd-pleasing assortment of rides at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park. Our high elevation thrill rides are among the most heart-pounding anywhere. Along with our spectacular cave tours and fun family attractions, rides including the Alpine Coaster and Giant Canyon Swing are perennial visitor favorites. To perfectly plan your Adventure Park visit we’ve created this seasonal guide to understanding which rides, attractions and cave tours are open every season of the year.
Ride and attraction status are posted daily. During the winter and spring season, there are several Park favorites that cannot operate in the cold temperatures and snowy conditions. For tickets and pricing, please click here. See below for the status of rides and attractions.
Mark your calendars! All rides open on May 5, 2023.
Summer Rides & Attractions May 5th – October 31st
See Ride Height Requirements for more information.
- Glenwood Gondola – Open!
- Alpine Coaster – Open!
- Cave Tours – Open!
- King’s Row & Fairy Cave Tours
- Last entry time is 90 minutes prior to closing
- Chantico Troll – Open!
- 4D Motion Theater (4 Movies) – Open!
- Laser Tag – Open!
- Halvor Flowstone – Open!
- Zip Ride – Open! (Weather Permitting)
- Defiance Roller Coaster – Open! (Weather Permitting)
- Giant Canyon Swing – Open! (Weather Permitting)
- Glenwood Canyon Flyer – Open! (Weather Permitting)
- Cliffhanger Roller Coaster – Open! (Weather Permitting)
- Wild West Express – Open! (Weather Permitting)
- Mine Wheel – Open! (Weather Permitting)
- Giddy Up Ride – Open! (Weather Permitting)
Start your family fun today!
See group discounts for your next reunion, company picnic and more!
There’s always something happening on the mountain! Visit Us.
Choose a thrill to suit your season.