There’s Always Something Happening
When your venue is a mountaintop, every event is special. Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park’s unique setting makes it a Glenwood Springs hub for year-round entertainment.
Mountain-Top Entertainment Series
Purchase any admission ticket for the day to access these events!
- Friday Afternoon Club (FAC) will get your summer weekends started right. Gather with friends to enjoy this long standing tradition starting Friday, June 11. Entertainment from 4 until 7 p.m.
- Music on the Mountain will begin in August and September with Glenwood Springs’ favorite local bands.
- Larry Yazzie: Native American Fancy Dancer- Witness stunning performances from World Champion Fancy Dancer, Larry Yazzie. Monday – Wednesday through Labor Day!
- Harmony Sisters – Join the fun with Susan Anderson & Lorraine Curry as they share their love of music and laughter. Monday – Thursday from noon to 3:00 p.m., through September 2.
- On the first three Saturdays in October, celebrate Octoberfest at Glenwood Caverns! October 2, 9 and 16, enjoy our fall-themed experience with pumpkins, Oompah bands, dirndls, outdoor games, brats and a beer garden.
As the weather cools, great food and drinks are available up at the Lookout Grille which becomes a watering hole for after-work socializing. Winter on the Mountain is a bright spot on dark days. We light up the Adventure Park with miles of colorful lights and welcome the holidays with Colorado-style spirit and cheer.
No spring events at this time.
Start your family fun today!
See group discounts for your next reunion, company picnic and more!
There’s always something happening on the mountain! Visit Us.
Choose a thrill to suit your season.