There’s Always Something Happening
When your venue is on a mountain-top, every event is special. Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park’s unique setting makes it a Glenwood Springs hub for year-round entertainment.
- Purchase any admission ticket for the day to access these events!
- Friday Afternoon Club (FAC) will get your summer weekends started right. Gather with friends to enjoy this long standing tradition starting Friday, June 10. Entertainment from 5 to 8 p.m.
- Music on the Mountain is our most popular music event and kicks off on June 25! Enjoy performances from our Saturday headliners from 6 to 9 p.m. The concerts will run through the summer with the final act performing on Saturday, September 17.
- Pickin’ in the Plaza is our newest live music event at the park that will be every Monday through Thursday from 4-7 p.m. featuring a different local performer. The event’s debut will be Monday, June 6.
- On the first three Saturdays in October, celebrate Octoberfest at Glenwood Caverns! Enjoy our fall-themed experience with pumpkins, Oompah bands, dirndls, outdoor games, brats and a beer garden.
Start your family fun today!
See group discounts for your next reunion, company picnic and more!
There’s always something happening on the mountain! Visit Us.
Choose a thrill to suit your season.