Glenwood Caverns Cave Tours
For those seeking an authentic cave adventure. SORRY we are currently unable to run Wild Cave Tours.
Colorado's Largest Show Cave Open to the Public!
Since 1999, Glenwood Caverns has been welcoming the visitors to see the spectacular natural wonders hidden inside Iron Mountain. If time permits, Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park recommends visitors take both the Historic Fairy Cave and King’s Row tours. Both tours, as well as unlimited turns on rides and attractions, are included in a Glenwood Caverns Funday Pass. The first cave tour begins approximately 60 minutes after park opens.
Enjoy a ride on the NEW Glenwood Gondola and then go underground on two walking cave tours–King’s Row is recognized as one of the leading show caves in the country.
"One of the Top 10 Places to Go Underground!"
~ USA TODAY
NEED TO KNOW
- Both Cave Tours are included with the Funday Pass.
- The cave stays a cool 52 degrees year round. To maximize your enjoyment, please bring a light jacket or sweater and wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Since a portion of the Historic Fairy Cave Tour is outside, please be prepared for unpredictable Glenwood Springs, Colorado, weather.
- Please remember that food and liquids of any sort (water, formula, juice, etc.) are prohibited in the caverns. Make sure children are well-fed prior to entering the cave.
- An adult must accompany children under 14. Small children should be carried in arms or in a front pack.
- Because occasional narrow passageways and our concern for the safety of our guests, backpacks and strollers are not allowed in the cave. Storage lockers are available for rent along the Caver’s Corner walkway near the Upper Cave Entrance.
- Due to the elevation (7100′) and slight exertion required, the tour is not recommended for persons who are pregnant or have heart or respiratory problems.
- Cameras are allowed inside the cave. Please be courteous of the other visitors in your tour group when taking pictures. Mono/tri-pods are not allowed inside the cave.
- The maximum number of guests allowed on the Historic Fairy Tour is 20. Maximum on King’s Row Tour is 25.
Fairy Caves Reflective Pool
Family Cave Tour
Wild Cave Tour
A very good experience & adventure!!Must try rides: Mine Drop, canyon swing, alpine coaster, cave toursNot worth – eagle zip line, 4D theatreShruti Shah10/18/2020
It was definitely fun we went on a day of October fest! I would recommend wear something cozy gets cold up there especially on rides… read moreMaria_Sunshine10/18/2020
Great family time Loved pretty much everything. Rides were fantastic. Staff was great, place was clean and all in all a great time. Awesome cave… read moreJeremy C10/17/2020
Make sure you spend time here! We visited the Caverns on a recent trip to Colorado and had one of our best days at the Adventure Park! We were a… read morejuliejH4295WR10/16/2020
Had a wonderful time here. I am pregnant so I really couldn’t ride anything except the gondola. The cave tours are really cool. In all… read moreGlendarika Garcia10/16/2020
Fun even in a pandemic. Take a gondola to the top of a mountainside. Grab a pound of fries and a souvenir cup of Sprite… read moreR Cusick10/15/2020
- mike hall10/12/2020
The mine drop was amazing. I have never been to a ride that doesn’t give time to think and get the adrenaline rush. The drop… read moreKarthik Ravi10/12/2020
Don’t Miss this gem! Our favorite part of this unique little mountain amusement park was the cave tours. In particular- a big shout out to Cole, who was… read morejeaninemartinez10/11/2020
Surprisingly good time The Adventure Park is a real surprise! You can see the Tram ride from all over Glenwood but can’t really see the park till you… read moreBrian K10/10/2020
Most Unique Amusement Park Who would think that you could enjoy an amusement park on top of a mountain? In terms of the number of rides it has… read moreMichaelLong196310/06/2020
This place is amazing!! Family friendly and the staff is very nice and funny to and that helps relax your nervous from the rides. We… read moreBreanna Archuleta10/05/2020
Had a blast! Only rode the gandola which tbe view was amazing! It was still awesome watching all the others riding their rides they have…… read moreMzLaPez Lopez10/05/2020
This was my first time at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and it was by far the most exciting and beautiful place I’ve been to in… read moreLisa Dorsey10/05/2020
This adventure park does not disappoint! A thrill & adrenaline rush around every corner!! Cherish! Girl you the bomb it’s an hour later & I’m… read moreLisa Martin10/05/2020
Probably the most anxious I’ve ever been in my life to ride the canyon swing and it was so fun. Would have rode again if… read moreLisa Brummett10/05/2020Sam T10/05/2020