Glenwood Caverns Cave Tours
For those seeking an authentic cave adventure. SORRY we are currently unable to run Wild Cave Tours.
Colorado's Largest Show Cave Open to the Public!
Since 1999, Glenwood Caverns has been welcoming the visitors to see the spectacular natural wonders hidden inside Iron Mountain. If time permits, Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park recommends visitors take both the Historic Fairy Cave and King’s Row tours. Both tours, as well as unlimited turns on rides and attractions, are included in a Glenwood Caverns Funday Pass. The first cave tour begins approximately 60 minutes after park opens.
Enjoy a ride on the NEW Glenwood Gondola and then go underground on two walking cave tours–King’s Row is recognized as one of the leading show caves in the country.
"One of the Top 10 Places to Go Underground!"
~ USA TODAY
NEED TO KNOW
- Both Cave Tours are included with the Funday Pass.
- The cave stays a cool 52 degrees year round. To maximize your enjoyment, please bring a light jacket or sweater and wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Since a portion of the Historic Fairy Cave Tour is outside, please be prepared for unpredictable Glenwood Springs, Colorado, weather.
- Please remember that food and liquids of any sort (water, formula, juice, etc.) are prohibited in the caverns. Make sure children are well-fed prior to entering the cave.
- An adult must accompany children under 14. Small children should be carried in arms or in a front pack.
- Because occasional narrow passageways and our concern for the safety of our guests, backpacks and strollers are not allowed in the cave. Storage lockers are available for rent along the Caver’s Corner walkway near the Upper Cave Entrance.
- Due to the elevation (7100′) and slight exertion required, the tour is not recommended for persons who are pregnant or have heart or respiratory problems.
- Cameras are allowed inside the cave. Please be courteous of the other visitors in your tour group when taking pictures. Mono/tri-pods are not allowed inside the cave.
- The maximum number of guests allowed on the Historic Fairy Tour is 20. Maximum on King’s Row Tour is 25.
Fairy Caves Reflective Pool
Family Cave Tour
Wild Cave Tour
If I ever get questioned about my most memorable/best experience adventure park/rides, the answer will be Glenwood Caverns Adventure park.
This is probably one of those… read moreS L12/01/2020
Had an amazing time with the family here. The cave tours were cool. The Alpine Coaster was a blast. The holiday lights were beautiful.Eric Simonsen11/30/2020
So amazing! All we did was the gondola and cave tours but, the cave tours were amazing and here’s the ding dang deal, I think… read moreJesse Rhoads11/27/2020
A wonderful way to spend a day with the whole family. My Son is 4 and about 42 in tall. He was able to ride… read morerebekah tresslar11/20/2020
Called off work that day to drive 3 hours from Denver to hide and go on an adventure! Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park called out to… read moreAlice Q.11/16/2020
Great for family with kids 5 and older. Incredibly fun. My kids were 6 and 8 and they had a blast. Amazing views and very thrilling rides. We went during the pandemic so… read morejmarievw11/14/2020
The Fairy Cavern is cool, but the other one around back is even better. The tour guides are knowledgeable, and the people working here are… read moreAlec Black11/12/2020
Great adventure for all ages! This is the third time we’ve taken our family there and the Giant Canyon Swing and Mine Drop are a… read moreSR Wells11/11/2020
Beca one of the tour guides for the cave tour and she is amazing! I have done the cave tour twice and been lucky enough… read moreJunior Ortega11/02/2020
Buena opción. Una opción si estas fuera de temporada de ski. El precio ronda los 59$ incluye las atracciones limitadas arriba. La.idea de poner un pequeño parque… read moreMarcial_Orozco11/01/2020
Had a great time here with my family. No crowds short lines and an awesome team of employees. Great for big kids and adults as… read moreJim Evans11/01/2020
Fun little amusement park with great views. Kings Cavern tour was made even better with Becca giving a “light show”! All attractions are included in… read moreAngel Bischoff11/01/2020
Enough attractions to keep you busy but not overwhelm you. Some great stuff for thrill-seekers and great stuff for the more timid.Ruthanne Dyson10/28/2020
Don and Becca were amazing!! My boyfriend and I went to Glenwood Adventure Park to see the caves little did we know there were rides… read moremageeia10/27/2020
Most amazing place! One of the best times I’ve ever had!! Great views, food & people. Staff is very friendly & helpful. Tom, that was… read moreAmber England10/27/2020