Glenwood Caverns Cave Tours
Colorado's Largest Show Cave Open to the Public!
Since 1999, Glenwood Caverns has been welcoming the visitors to see the spectacular natural wonders hidden inside Iron Mountain. If time permits, Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park recommends visitors take both the Historic Fairy Cave and King’s Row tours. Both tours, as well as unlimited turns on rides and attractions, are included in a Glenwood Caverns Funday Pass. The first cave tour begins approximately 60 minutes after park opens.
Enjoy a ride on the NEW Glenwood Gondola and then go underground on two walking cave tours–King’s Row is recognized as one of the leading show caves in the country.
NEED TO KNOW
- Both Cave Tours are included with the Funday Pass.
- The cave stays a cool 52 degrees year round. To maximize your enjoyment, please bring a light jacket or sweater and wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Since a portion of the Historic Fairy Cave Tour is outside, please be prepared for unpredictable Glenwood Springs, Colorado, weather.
- Please remember that food and liquids of any sort (water, formula, juice, etc.) are prohibited in the caverns. Make sure children are well-fed prior to entering the cave.
- An adult must accompany children under 14. Small children should be carried in arms or in a front pack.
- Because occasional narrow passageways and our concern for the safety of our guests, backpacks and strollers are not allowed in the cave. Storage lockers are available for rent along the Caver’s Corner walkway near the Upper Cave Entrance.
- Due to the elevation (7100′) and slight exertion required, the tour is not recommended for persons who are pregnant or have heart or respiratory problems.
- Cameras are allowed inside the cave. Please be courteous of the other visitors in your tour group when taking pictures. Mono/tri-pods are not allowed inside the cave.
- The maximum number of guests allowed on the Historic Fairy Tour is 20. Maximum on King’s Row Tour is 25.