Group Outings & Special Events
Located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains in scenic Glenwood Springs, Colorado, Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park is a must-see venue that offers one-of-a-kind mountain-top setting ideal for company picnics, family reunions, youth and school groups, birthday parties, even weddings!
With a wide range of activities, incredible view and a price you’re going to love, the Adventure Park can help turn every special occasion into a unique and memorable event.
- Three Weekends in October (Octoberfest)
- Thanksgiving Week
- Christmas Week to the New Year
- Memorial Day Weekend
- 4th of July
- First Two Weekends in August
- Labor Day Weekend
How to book your event
- Call us to check availability: 970-945-4228 ext. 118. Depending on the group type a minimum of 15, 20 or 25 guests is required for group rate.
- Choose your meal and set the time for your buffet meal.
- Opt in for a Group Photo to remember you special event and share with everyone! Find out more on our Photo Page.
- For catered events: Make a deposit of 50% of the estimated cost of the party to hold your space on our calendar.
- Confirm final numbers.
- Check in.
Weather and size of the group will determine the location of your buffet meal.
Start your family fun today!
See group discounts for your next reunion, company picnic and more!
There’s always something happening on the mountain! Visit Us.
Choose a thrill to suit your season.
If you are into thrills and adrenaline, then this place is for you! From swings that are located on a cliff side, to rollercoasters on… read moreJosh Souxayavong6/08/2021
Great family day trip! 2.5 hr drive from Denver and so worth it. Enjoyed the gondola 🚠 ride up the mountain to the park, took… read morezilla roston6/07/2021
We rode our bikes from Hotel Colorado to the park. very easy. We got there at 1015 am on June 15. 10 minute line to… read moreMike W.6/05/2021
Multigenerational Visit Came from MN and spent the entire day here with three children/grandchildren. We did every ride (many multiple times!) and enjoyed our Cave Tour with… read moreLeah Z6/05/2021
Worth the stop We decided to stop in Glenwood Springs on our road trip back from Denver to Las Vegas. We stayed at Glenwood Springs Hotel and had… read moreMeredith J6/02/2021
This place is great for kids 6-16!! The park is very clean and the staff is fabulous!!! My husband and I took our 9 year… read moreChristina Tanksley6/02/2021