Visit with Halvor Flowstone Troll
- Reservations are no longer required. Please buy online to eliminate wait times at the Gondola ticket entrance.
- Face coverings are optional for guests and employees. Click here for more information regarding COVID-19.
- You will be asked to sign a wavier when you arrive at the Glenwood Gondola.
- Tickets are good for re-admittance for that day.
- Please see our attractions page for what rides are open in spring, summer, fall and winter.
- Click here for Annual Pass Information.
If you are into thrills and adrenaline, then this place is for you! From swings that are located on a cliff side, to rollercoasters on… read moreJosh Souxayavong6/08/2021
Great family day trip! 2.5 hr drive from Denver and so worth it. Enjoyed the gondola 🚠 ride up the mountain to the park, took… read morezilla roston6/07/2021
We rode our bikes from Hotel Colorado to the park. very easy. We got there at 1015 am on June 15. 10 minute line to… read moreMike W.6/05/2021
Multigenerational Visit Came from MN and spent the entire day here with three children/grandchildren. We did every ride (many multiple times!) and enjoyed our Cave Tour with… read moreLeah Z6/05/2021
This place is great for kids 6-16!! The park is very clean and the staff is fabulous!!! My husband and I took our 9 year… read moreChristina Tanksley6/02/2021
We went on Memorial Day, which may have been a terrible idea…. we only got to tour one cave and ride one ride because the… read moreSheena Horob6/02/2021