Membership has its benefits. An annual thrill pass to Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park is your ticket to ride, but that’s only one of a handful pass-holder perks.
- Unlimited amusements. Hop aboard your favorite Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park thrill rides any time and as often as you want—that includes the new Haunted Mine Drop, plus other adrenaline-pumping faves like the Giant Canyon Swing, the Alpine Coaster, the Cliffhanger Roller Coaster, the Soaring Eagle Zip Ride and the Canyon Flyer. Your thrill pass also gains you admission to cave tours and attractions like the park’s 4-D movies, laser tag and melodrama shows. Gondola rides on the Iron Mountain Tramway are included in annual thrill passes as well. Some folks opt for a tram-only annual pass ($32) so they can grab a bite to eat, attend events and take in the always jaw-dropping views of the Roaring Fork Valley whenever they please.
- No black-out dates. Your annual thrill pass is valid anytime the park is open. Come for special events like Friday Afternoon Club, Music on the Mountain or Winter on the Mountain. It doesn’t matter if it happens to be spring break, the Christmas holiday or the height of summer, your thrill pass gives you access and endless options for entertainment and adventures.
- Great deal. Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park’s Annual Thrill Pass is a crazy good deal. Consider that a one-day Funday Pass costs $54 for adults and $49 for children, while an annual thrill pass runs $119 and $109 respectively. In just a little over two visits your pass pays for itself—after which it’s all gravy—or in our case ice cream, popcorn and homemade fudge!
- Discounts. Your annual thrill pass entitles you to discounts at any of the park’s restaurants and in the gift shop. Save ten percent on whatever tickles your taste buds. It could be on a meal at the Lookout Grille, a slice of pizza at the Snack Shack or funnel cakes at the Popcorn Wagon. Take home souvenirs or shop for gifts at the General Store, all while trimming a cool ten percent off the top just by flashing your thrill pass.
- Great gift. Wondering what to get the kid in your life—at Glenwood Caverns we define kid as any fun-loving individual ranging in years from school aged to septuagenarian—who has everything? How about a year’s worth of smiles, wonder, lasting memories and the joy of feeling alive, in other words a Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park Annual Thrill Pass.
Purchase your Annual Thrill Pass today, visit www.glenwoodcaverns or call 970-945-4228.
The following two tabs change content below.
Karin Gamba has been writing professionally for the travel and tourism markets for nearly two decades. She has promoted a wide array of travel products that include destination towns, vacation resorts, golf courses, ski areas, spas, hotels, restaurants and countless visitor attractions. Karin especially loves writing about her hometown of Glenwood Springs.
Latest posts by Karin Gamba (see all)
- Stay at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park Partner Hotels - April 18, 2018
- Iron Mountain Tramway Celebrates 15 Years! - April 11, 2018
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park: Who Does That? - March 28, 2018
- 5 Reasons You Need An Annual Thrill Pass Now - March 12, 2018