Winter on the Mountain
Winter on the Mountain at Glenwood Caverns
Thank you for joining us for the 2022 Winter on the Mountain!
Don’t forget we’re open all winter long, with plenty of rides on the alpine coaster and cups of hot chocolate to enjoy atop Iron Mountain. Check out our park hours here.
From a tunnel of holiday lights to our giant musical Christmas tree, we have all the holiday spirit! We encourage everyone to dress as if you are ready to ski, so bundle up and enjoy the great outdoors on the mountain.
What you can expect:
- More than half a million Holiday Lights!
- Giant musical Christmas tree
- LIVE music
- Unlimited smiles on the alpine coaster (when you purchase a FUNDAY TICKET)
How you participate:
- Gondola Giving has ended for 2022 on December 31, 2022. We are no longer accepting gift cards. Join us next year!
- Thanks to all our guests who participated! Together we collected 698 gift cards totaling $17,450 raised for Lift Up.
12+ days of live music:
- All December long we’ll be hosting live music in the Lookout Grille.
Check out the lineup!
- Join us next year! But don’t fret, we have plenty of music. Check out Friday Afternoon Club.
- Join us next year!
Kids 12 and under ride the gondola FREE of charge during Santa visits
- Santa will visit from 4-7 p.m. on the following dates:
Saturday, November 19 Saturday, November 26 Saturday, December 3 Saturday, December 10 Saturday, December 17 Bonus! Sunday, December 18 (2 – 5 PM)
Start your family fun today!
See group discounts for your next reunion, company picnic and more!
There’s always something happening on the mountain! Visit Us.
Choose a thrill to suit your season.