Other Things About Glenwood Springs
Shooting SportsGlenwood Springs Archery Range
- Open to the public year round from dusk to dawn
- No crossbows
- Check website for public hours
- Contact Jim Neil regarding Gun Club membership at 970-379-0646
- Glenwood Spring’s Whitewater Park is located on the Colorado River. Roadway access is just upriver from the Midland Ave. bridge and exit 114 off Interstate 70 (in West Glenwood Springs)
- During the summer season parking is very limited at the park, but overflow parking is available southeast of the park… take Midland Avenue to the RFTA bus parking lot. Do not park along Midland Ave.
- If you wish to use the Whitewater Park, helmets and life jackets are required.
Other InformationGlenwood Springs Police Department
- Emergency: call 911
- Non emergency: 970-384-6500
- 101 W 8th Street, Glenwood Springs, CO 81601 (Located on the west side of the Glenwood Springs City Hall building)
- Telephone 970-945-2701
- 113 9th St, Glenwood Springs, CO 81601 (Located one block west of Grand Avenue)
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Telephone 970-945-9563
- 413 7th Street Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
- Served by the California Zephyr, the train route runs Chicago – Denver – Salt Lake City – Emeryville / San Francisco
- 6.5 hrs to the Denver station to the east, via California Zephyr
- 2 hours to the Grand Junction station to the west, via California Zephyr
- 802 Grand Avenue (CMC Building) in downtown Glenwood Springs, also the home of the Glenwood Springs Chamber.
- The center provides a knowledgeable staff plus graphics, video and displays to provide information about both the community of Glenwood Springs and Colorado Mountain College
- For more visitor information on Glenwood Springs, be sure to visit https://www.visitglenwood.com.
- Telephone 970-945-5958
- 413 9th Street, Glenwood Springs CO 81601 (Located one block east of Grand Avenue)
Start your family fun today!
See group discounts for your next reunion, company picnic and more!
There’s always something happening on the mountain! Visit Us.
Choose a thrill to suit your season.