Ready for an oompah-dancin’ and keg-bowlin’ good time?
Break out the lederhosen and dirndl dress, and take in the fall colors, sunny days, crisp evenings and amazingly blue Colorado skies with Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park — at our annual Octoberfest!
For three Saturdays this fall, the park transforms into a Bavarian festival complete with a beer tent, traditional oompah music from the Alpine Echo Band, fall-themed drinks for kids, spiked cider for grownups and traditional German fare for everyone: Giant pretzels, potato pancakes, sausage sandwiches with sauerkraut, meatballs and brown mustard, pretzel-bun burgers, cream puffs and more!
September 30, October 7 and October 14 with food and festivities starting at 11 a.m.
Games & competitions:
- Axe throwing
- Keg bowling
- Pumpkin tic-tac-toe
- Stein-holding competition
- Pumpkins for sale – $7
- Face painting
- Caricature artist
- Potato Pancakes with Chive Sour Cream
- German Sausage Sandwich with sauerkraut and fries
- Pretzel Bun burger with caramelized onions, beer cheese, and fries
- German meatballs with whole-grain mustard
- Cream Puffs
- Pumpkin fudge
- Fudge-covered apples
- Beer tent and 25 oz. commemorative, limited-edition Octoberfest mugs
- Festive fall-themed nonalcoholic beverages
Alpine Echo Band – live music! Noon – 4:00 p.m.
Start your family fun today!
See group discounts for your next reunion, company picnic and more!
There’s always something happening on the mountain! Visit Us.
Choose a thrill to suit your season.