Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park - 2021 Prices
- Capacity will be limited in the park; therefore, your time of entry will be specific and you can stay as long as you like. Online reservations will be REQUIRED for entry.
- Reservations are for entry time ONLY. Please arrive at your selected time, but stay as long as you like!
- You will be asked to sign a wavier when you arrive at the Glenwood Gondola.
- Reservation is good for re-admittance for that day.
- Annual Pass Holders do not need to make reservations and may leave and return. Your expiration date on your pass will be extended by the period of time we were closed.
- Please see our attractions page for what rides are open in spring, summer, fall and winter.
- Click here for Annual Pass Information.
Please follow these steps when purchasing your entry time to the Park.
March 12, 2021 to May 6, 2021
Best option is the discounted Funday Pass which includes the Glenwood Gondola, two walking cave tours and unlimited spring rides! Please see our calendar for Park hours.
Spring Rides: Alpine Coaster, Haunted Mine Drop, Giant Canyon Swing (weather dependent and only if 40°F or warmer), Halvor Flowstone, Laser Tag, 4D Motion Theater (4 different movies) and both 40-minute walking cave tours (open year-round).
Gondola Only (Admission to the Park)
Child (3-12) $15.00
Gondola and Cave Tour
Child (3-12) $28.00
FunDay Pass – Gondola, Cave Tours & Attractions
DISCOUNTED SPRING PRICE! Adult – $59.00 $47.00
DISCOUNTED SPRING PRICE! Child (3-12) – $54.00 $42.00
The weather in the Rocky Mountains can change quickly. If we experience high wind and heavy snow in close proximity, the gondola will slow down and sometimes stop. We may also close the gondola for a period of time until the weather passes; typically 45 to 90 minutes. Please plan accordingly for these delays as there is no alternative means of transportation. In the event of an overnight snow storm, the Alpine Coaster will be closed until the track can be cleared and we’ll open the ride as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and cooperation.
Fun, fun,fun!!! The only way up or down is on a Gondola and you’ll see some breathtaking views.
I stopped in with my sister and we… read moreSuly Bolanos1/26/2021
Had a lot of fun here! A lot of stuff was closed either for winter or because of Covid but there was still a good… read moreBrigham Flint1/20/2021
Oh my did we ever have a blast today even though there’s the COVID and the Park was operating at 30%. We grandparents,… read moreJackie R.12/19/2020
Fun for everyone! Great experience for everyone! Not everything was open due to the season but it was nice to walk around! The mountain rollercoaster was a blast!… read moreJJ M12/18/2020
We took our 2 kids to do the cavern tours. We road the Gondola up, kids enjoyed. We first did the Kings Cavern,… read moreD F.11/29/2020
Great for family with kids 5 and older Incredibly fun. My kids were 6 and 8 and they had a blast. Amazing views and very thrilling rides. We went during the pandemic so… read morejmarievw11/22/2020