Group Outings & Special Events
Located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains in scenic Glenwood Springs, Colorado, Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park is a must-see venue that offers one-of-a-kind mountain-top setting ideal for company picnics, family reunions, youth and school groups, birthday parties, even weddings!
With a wide range of activities, incredible view and a price you’re going to love, the Adventure Park can help turn every special occasion into a unique and memorable event.
- Three Weekends in October (Octoberfest)
- Thanksgiving Week
- Christmas Week to the New Year
- Memorial Day Weekend
- 4th of July
- First Two Weekends in August
- Labor Day Weekend
How to book your event
- Call us to check availability: 970-945-4228. Depending on the group type a minimum of 15, 20 or 25 guests is required for group rate.
- Choose your meal and set the time for your buffet meal.
- Opt in for a Group Photo to remember you special event and share with everyone! Find out more on our Photo Page.
- For catered events: Make a deposit of 50% of the estimated cost of the party to hold your space on our calendar.
- Confirm final numbers.
- Check in.
Weather and size of the group will determine the location of your buffet meal.
Start your family fun today!
See group discounts for your next reunion, company picnic and more!
There’s always something happening on the mountain! Visit Us.
Choose a thrill to suit your season.
Fun, fun,fun!!! The only way up or down is on a Gondola and you’ll see some breathtaking views.
I stopped in with my sister and we… read moreSuly Bolanos1/26/2021
Had a lot of fun here! A lot of stuff was closed either for winter or because of Covid but there was still a good… read moreBrigham Flint1/20/2021
Oh my did we ever have a blast today even though there’s the COVID and the Park was operating at 30%. We grandparents,… read moreJackie R.12/19/2020
Fun for everyone! Great experience for everyone! Not everything was open due to the season but it was nice to walk around! The mountain rollercoaster was a blast!… read moreJJ M12/18/2020
We took our 2 kids to do the cavern tours. We road the Gondola up, kids enjoyed. We first did the Kings Cavern,… read moreD F.11/29/2020
Great for family with kids 5 and older Incredibly fun. My kids were 6 and 8 and they had a blast. Amazing views and very thrilling rides. We went during the pandemic so… read morejmarievw11/22/2020