Gather your team for an annual company picnic that pays dividends all year long at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, a team-building destination for businesses where fun is the chart-topping trend!
Company picnics done right are memorable events that enable employees to bond over shared experiences. A day dedicated to letting loose and having fun is also a great way to blow off steam and see alternate sides of colleagues and office mates. Choosing the right place to hold a company picnic is central to pulling off one that pays high returns on the investment. As a business that values its own employees, Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park understands the importance of keeping your workforce engaged whether you have 10 employees or hundreds like we do.
- Easy to plan. Chances are your company doesn’t have a dedicated event planner, Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park does. Our group sales office can guide you through the entire process. Choose from several themed menus like a fajita bar or barbeque spread. Serve adult beverages such as beer, wine or cocktails or hold an alcohol-free event. It’s up to you. Whatever you decide, our on-staff event planners will guide through every step of the process.
- Show your appreciation. Your employees work hard to make your business successful. A company picnic is a way for you, as an employer, to show your gratitude for a job well done. When you take time to do something out of the ordinary—like plan this year’s company outing at a mountain-top theme park—it’s not something they’re going to forget!
- Build team cohesion. At work, it’s easy for employees to focus on the specific job they are tasked to do. While company-wide meetings bring the office together, seeing one another in an off-site environment can help departments, and even colleagues who are just cubicles away from one another connect on a deeper, more meaningful level. A company picnic is a great way to improve corporate culture. More connectivity among workers means a more integrated workforce all striving for the same goal. Put simply, it’s good for business.
- Support families. It’s likely the majority of your employees have spouses, children, and girlfriends or boyfriends. When you invite the whole family to join in the company picnic it signals your employees that their life outside the office is important to you as well as their ability to get the job done at work. Glenwood Caverns is a family-friendly group destination with rides and attractions suitable for most ages.
- Have fun. The company picnic is first and foremost about having a great time together and sharing smiles, food and experiences as a group. Where better to do that than at a mountain-top theme park? For those who crave excitement, our thrill rides including the new Haunted Mine Drop will have your most outgoing personnel screaming for more; our cave tours led by extroverted guides are informative and entertaining; the park’s smaller attractions keep kids enthralled for hours. Company picnics at the park are always scheduled from 4-9 p.m. when the park tends to be less crowded and temperatures are cooler. Snap photos of your crew to post on your social media, or let us take your group photo for you.