Curious about what actual people think about Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park’s guest experience? Thousands of visitors have left us reviews; see what they have to say about their visit to America’s only mountain-top theme park!
Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park is one of the top-rated things-to-do in Glenwood Springs, Colorado. People from all over the state and country come to visit our unique theme park that is situated at the top of Iron Mountain. Along with enjoying the thrill rides, cave tours and family attractions, by leaving us an online review about their guest experience, visitors give us feedback—lots of it!
We currently have close to 10,000 reviews—most of them left on Google, Facebook, Trip Advisor and Yelp—and we read every single one! We also send out Adventure Park surveys to those who make online purchases as another option to give us feedback. For all those reviews, we’re extremely proud of our 4.6 out of 5 stars rating. The top comments we hear praise the overall experience, amazing views and friendly staff.
Of course, our customers let us know when things don’t go as planned as well. Reviews give us a chance to respond to individual guests as well as address concerns we might not have spotted ourselves at the Adventure Park. Even when we get a negative review, it’s a win because we have the opportunity to understand our guest’s point-of-view.
When you visit Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, our mission is to “make you smile,” from the moment you board the Glenwood Gondola to your last ride or cave tour of the day. Reading about your experiences at the Adventure Park is always insightful and never fails to put a smile on our faces!
Read Some Recent Glenwood Caverns Reviews
- Loved this place, the view was amazing and the rides too! A great family experience for those who love adventures and nature. The cavern itself was beautiful it’s amazing to see what Mother Nature can do! — Kay
- Wow! I can’t say enough about this park. From the very start the gondola ride is so peaceful and a great start to the day. The cave tours are awesome and educational and the tour guides were full of energy. The Haunted Mine Drop was intense and so much fun and the Alpine Coaster was phenomenal. I would visit the park for that ride alone. The views from the park can’t be beat, either. — Lucena
- Great adventure for all ages! This is the third time we’ve taken our family there and the Giant Canyon Swing and Haunted Mine Drop are a must!! Buy the video of your Giant Canyon Swing ride —it is totally worth the price!! —SR
- The most fun!!! Rides that swing you right off the edge of a mountain. Thrilling!! Must visit. — Danielle
- Make sure you spend time here! We visited the Caverns on a recent trip to Colorado and had one of our best days at the Adventure Park! We were a group of adults ranging in age from 25-55 and there was something for everyone and everyone loved it! We were in Colorado for my daughter’s surprise engagement. We booked the “birthday party” and could not have been more blown away with the view from the restaurant. The staff was awesome, food was great (amusement options) and the rides were a thrill. Purchase the FunDay pass so you can do everything—you won’t be sorry you spent a day here! — Julie
- Enough attractions to keep you busy but not overwhelm you. Some great stuff for thrill-seekers and great stuff for the more timid. — Ruthanne
- This is probably one of those days in my life when I had non-stop fun all day!!! The rides are pretty scary (I’m super scared of heights) but extremely fun. There is absolutely no ride that is bad. All the rides have their own way of fun. If I have to choose my favorite ride it would be the Haunted Mine Drop. —SL
- This was my first time at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and it was by far the most exciting and beautiful place I’ve been to in a long time…in my top 5…..I enjoyed riding all the rides….what a blast… I felt like a kid again…..my last stop…? The climbing wall. I felt like Wonder Woman getting to the top and ringing that bell. I’m 56 years old. I felt 16…. Thank you to all the staff and the very awesome ride operators. Best time Ever!!!! Worth every penny! — Lisa
Thank you for visiting, for taking the time to leave us reviews and for sharing your guest experience with us—keep those reviews coming! Learn more and plan a visit to Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park today!