Dining out, whether it’s for breakfast, lunch or dinner, is a highly anticipated vacation activity for visitors to Glenwood Springs where the culinary spread is bountiful, with enough variety to satisfy any gastronomic craving.
Diverse, innovative, delicious—these are just some of the words that describe the dining scene in Glenwood Springs. Along with just about every ethnic cuisine, you’ll also find food trucks, healthy meal options and dessert-focused purveyors. There are also an array of cafes, multiple breweries and even a distillery! Dine-in or enjoy any meal to-go.
Where to go for Coffee
Warm-up to the day with a piping hot cup of Joe. Glenwood has a thriving coffee culture that begins early in the morning and lasts all day long.
- Bluebird Café/ Deja Brew Coffee & Tea/ Expresso Coffee Hut/ Legends at the Hotel Colorado/ Riverblend Coffee House/ Sacred Grounds/ Starbucks
Where to go for Breakfast
For some people it’s the most important meal of the day, others just need a flakey pastry and a cup of java to wake up their metabolism. There are many choices for either option—a hearty first meal of the day or something lighter. Our favorite spots for breakfast include:
- 19th Street Diner/ Bluebird Café/ Daily Bread/ Rosi’s Bavarian Restaurant/ Village Inn
Where to go for Lunch & Dinner
Tickle your taste buds with lunch and dinner dining options that span the culinary spectrum. Find your new favorite place, the one where the food is as delicious as the memories you make dining out with family and friends. Eateries are located throughout town, many in the downtown corridor, others in West Glenwood Springs, and more south of town.
- 19th Street Diner/ Brava Modern Trattoria/ China Town Restaurant/ CO Ranch House/Doc Holliday’s Saloon & Restaurant/Fiesta Guadalajara/ Frida/Glenwood Canyon Brewpub/ Hotel Colorado Restaurant & Bar/ Grind/Hugo’s/ Italian Underground/ Jilbertito’s / Juicy Lucy’s Steakhouse /Kanpai Sushi/ Kedai Pho & Japanese Cuisine/ Las Margaritas/ Las Palmas/ Local on Cooper / Lookout Grille/Mama Pierogi’s/ Masala and Curry/ May Palace/Ming’s/ Native Son/ Pullman/ River’s Restaurant/ Riviera Supper Club & Wine Bar/ Rocky Mountain Pizza Company/ Russo’s Pizza & Wings/Sal Mex/ Slope & Hatch/Smoke Modern Barbeque/ Spang.Lish/ Taqueria El Nopal/ Uncle Pizza/ Vicco’s Charcoalburger Drive-in/ Za Pizza/ Zheng Asian Bistro
Where to go for Drinks
Happy hour is often the warm-up for dinner. Quench your thirst, have a bite to eat and engage in friendly banter with like-minded patrons. In Glenwood Springs, happy hour is elevated to a dining art form with bar food as scrumptious as the cocktails. Top spots for late afternoon drinks with or without nibbles include:
- Ball Brewing/ Casey Brewing Taproom/ Glenwood Canyon Brewpub/ Hotel Colorado Restaurant & Bar/ Juicy Lucy’s Steakhouse/ Kanpai Sushi/ Lookout Grille/ Native Son/ Rivers Restaurant/ Riviera Supper Club & Wine Bar/ Smoke Modern Barbeque/ Stoneyard Distillery/ Zheng Asian Bistro
Where to go for Snacks & Treats
Not just for kids, these sweet treats delight all ages. Everyone loves dessert! Besides, when you enjoy an ice cream cone or cream filled chocolate truffle on vacation, instead of tallying calories, count it as part of the culinary experience!
- Chocolate Moose/ Kaleidoscoops/ Pinwill’s Frozen Yogurt/ Sunshine & Moons Bakery/ Sundae Ice Cream/ Sweet Coloradough
Serving up mouthwatering meals is what Glenwood Springs restaurants do, pull up a chair or order meals to go. Either way, make this essential activity an integral part of your vacation experience. Learn more about Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and all there is to do in Glenwood Springs!