Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
Buy now and get $25 off and a bonus Iron Mountain Hot Springs soak ticket!
The Annual Thrill Pass makes for year-round smiles with unlimited scenic gondola rides, family-friendly attractions, thrill rides, cave tours, live music and events! It’s the perfect gift and pays for itself in just two visits.
Now through January 6, 2024, we make a good deal even sweeter: At $25 off, the Adult Annual Thrill Pass is just $134, and the Child Annual Thrill Pass is only $121. We throw in a bonus three-hour soak pass, good at Iron Mountain Hot Springs in 2024 (at a value of up to $67), and the total savings and value of this holiday offer is $92!
Black Friday SALE
It’s your chance to save BIG on your annual thrill pass! For a limited time only — now through Monday, November 28 — purchase your annual thrill pass online using promo code ‘THRILL’ to get $29-off.
*Please note this sale is ONLINE-ONLY and cannot be applied with other discounts (military, senior, & hotel discounts).
What do you get when you upgrade to an Annual Thrill Pass?
- Unlimited access on the Glenwood Gondola. That means you get access to all our seasonal events. Live music, Music on the Mountain, Octoberfest, Winter on the Mountain and more! (excludes special ticketed events)
- Unlimited Thrill Rides
- Unlimited Cave Tours and Attractions
- Discounts at ALL Food & Beverage Locations and BOTH Gift Shops!
- Expedited entry through the annual passholder gate
- Complimentary parking
PLEASE NOTE: Annual Thrill Pass tickets purchased online must be brought to the Glenwood Gondola base front gate, during business hours, to activate them, sign a waiver and have a passholder photo taken. Children under 18 must have parent/guardian’s signature on the pass waiver. We are unable to issue an annual pass unless a legal guardian is present, and able to fill out and sign the annual waiver. Pass renewals require that a new waiver is signed annually.
What are my next steps after purchasing an Annual Pass?
- Print out your Annual Pass purchase confirmation.
- Bring the purchase confirmation with you to the Glenwood Gondola base to have your photo taken.
- Enjoy your full year of fun!
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets must be brought to the base entrance for photo and to sign waiver. Children under 18 must have parent/guardian’s signature on our annual pass waiver. We are unable to issue an annual pass unless a legal guardian is present and able to fill out and sign the annual waiver. Renewals require that a new waiver is signed each year as well. Your annual pass starts its 365-day validity period on the day it’s purchased, not the day it’s activated.
Pass holder FAQs
Pass holders may visit at any time, please proceed to the front gate. Additionally, pass holders are allowed re-entry into the park should you want to leave and come back the same day.
Children 15 and older will still be permitted to come alone, but we ask parents to ensure that their children understand the procedures we are asking all of our guests to follow, such as:
- Washing hands frequently and using hand sanitizer when they can’t get to a sink
- Sneezing and coughing into their arm
- Staying home if they feel sick
Pass holders can check in at the front gate. The cashier scan the annual pass then the guest can proceed to the gondola line.