Ride and explore at the top of Iron Mountain and enjoy a relaxing soak at the Iron Mountain Hot Springs at a discount price!
- Winter Funday Pass & Soak: $55.80/adult, $45.90/kids 3 – 12, under 3 years free. Funday Pass includes Tram, Two Cave Tours and unlimited Rides (Alpine Coaster, Haunted Mine Drop, 3D Theater & Laser Tag). Pricing is valid November 10, 2017 to May 10, 2018. Please see online calendar for days we are open!
- Liability waivers required. Children under 5 not allowed in the small mineral pools. Children under 14 must be supervised by adults in all mineral pools.
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs’ Combo Pass Package is valid for a visit to the Adventure Park and the Hot Springs pools within 7 days of purchase.
- The combo pass should be purchased at the place where you wish to begin your adventure. Once purchased, you will be given an admission ticket to the other property. The Ride and Relax is not available for online purchase and can only be purchased in person at the front gate of either property.
- The combo pass is discounted and cannot be combine with other discounts.
- Deep below the surface of the earth, the heat of volcanic rock is released through countless fissures that spread out through the earth’s crust.
- At Iron Mountain Hot Springs, there are several natural springs running up to the surface that have been flowing on the grounds for hundreds of years, surfacing between 102 and 109ºF.
- Large amounts of hot mineral-rich water flow through our 16 mineral pools every day, at controlled temperatures from 98º to 108ºF.
- The iron-rich waters contain calcium, sulfate, chloride, lithium and sodium, along with 8 other natural minerals.
- Family Pool – This is the largest pool, about 75 feet long, filled with 86,000 gallons of fresh water which has been geothermally heated. For the handicapped or those who avoid steps, there is a gentle ramp with handrail, providing a soft entrance into the family pool.
- Jetted Spa – Located right next to the Family Pool is a smaller, slightly elevated Whirlpool Spa with jets which provides a massaging soak at a temperature of 102ºF. Here parents can soothe in warmer waters while watching their children play in the adjacent Family Pool.
- Iron Mountain Hot Springs Mineral Pools – The temperatures vary in the 16 mineral pools, ranging from 98 to 108ºF. Some of these pools are very close to the Colorado River, making it fun to watch the passing rafters. For your enjoyment, a quiet zone surrounds the mineral pool area, contributing to the peaceful and relaxing ambiance. Two of the soaking pools have grab bars and a pool wheelchairs that allows a person to leave a mobility device, such as a wheelchair, and transfer safely into the water.
The lodge-style Bathhouse enables you to prepare for your soak in a well-appointed locker rooms. Family changing-rooms help make your visit with children more convenient. Near the changing rooms is a water bottle filling station to help guests remain hydrated while at the pools.
You can also shop in the enclosed retail store for all types of pool and swimwear, as well as lotions and other personal care items. Gift cards and pool passes are available for purchase at the gift store as well.
The Sopris Cafe, located near the Family Pool, offers snacks, salads, wraps, flat bread pizza, smoothies, soft drinks, beer, wine and canned mixed drinks.
If you have forgotten anything, you can purchase swimwear, sunscreen, hats and sunglasses in the retail shop. Be sure to check out, and take home, our exclusive Iron Mountain Hot Springs t-shirts, sweatshirts, lotions, water bottles and unique gift items. We proudly showcase many local and Colorado vendors.
Daily: 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- All Day Pass: $25/adult, $17 kids 3 – 12, under 3 years free. (Prices now through October 29, 2017)
- 10% Discounts available for 65 and older, AAA and military. (Not applied to already discount Ride and Relax Combo package.)
Contact Iron Mountain Hot Springs