(March 11 - May 5)
Visit with Halvor Flowstone Troll
Giant Canyon Swing
(weather dependent only if 40F or warmer)
- Reservations are no longer required. Please buy online to eliminate wait times at the Gondola ticket entrance.
- Face coverings are optional for guests and employees. Click here for more information regarding COVID-19.
- You will be asked to sign a wavier when you arrive at the Glenwood Gondola.
- Tickets are good for re-admittance for that day.
- Please see our attractions page for what rides are open in spring, summer, fall and winter.
- Click here for Annual Pass Information.
If you are into thrills and adrenaline, then this place is for you! From swings that are located on a cliff side, to rollercoasters on… read moreJosh Souxayavong6/08/2021
Great family day trip! 2.5 hr drive from Denver and so worth it. Enjoyed the gondola 🚠 ride up the mountain to the park, took… read morezilla roston6/07/2021
Multigenerational Visit Came from MN and spent the entire day here with three children/grandchildren. We did every ride (many multiple times!) and enjoyed our Cave Tour with… read moreLeah Z6/05/2021
We rode our bikes from Hotel Colorado to the park. very easy. We got there at 1015 am on June 15. 10 minute line to… read moreMike W.6/05/2021
Worth the stop We decided to stop in Glenwood Springs on our road trip back from Denver to Las Vegas. We stayed at Glenwood Springs Hotel and had… read moreMeredith J6/02/2021
This place is great for kids 6-16!! The park is very clean and the staff is fabulous!!! My husband and I took our 9 year… read moreChristina Tanksley6/02/2021