What better place to celebrate Mardi Gras in Colorado than on a mountaintop?
We’re bringing the New Orleans spirit to Colorado’s Rocky Mountains.
SAVE THE DATE: Saturday, February 18th!
All day event from 12:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Mardi Gras is known for celebrating with music and dance, masking and costuming.
See what Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park has cooked up this year Cajun style. Join us for a day of fun, frolic, and masquerading.
Here are just a few things to look forward to:
- Cajun Food & Drink Specials
- Live Music (4:00 – 7:30 PM)
- Tarot Card Readings (1:00 – 7:00 PM)
- Face Painting (1:00 – 4:00 PM)
- Costume Contest (5:00 – 6:00 PM)
- Gold Coin Treasure Hunt (12:00 – 5:00 PM)
- Bourbon Street (all day)
Access to Mardi Gras is included with any park admission.