The sky’s the limit!
At America’s only mountain-top theme park, you’ll experience rides that quite literally take thrills to new heights. Glenwood Caverns is situated at an elevation of 7,160 feet above sea level! Not only will our thrill rides have you clinging to the edge of your seat and screaming with delight, but with the exception of the Haunted Mine Drop—the world’s first underground drop ride—every ride at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park also showcases stunning panoramic Colorado views.
Rides can be closed due to maintenance, weather or the winter and spring season. Check our rides and attractions status to see that your favorite rides are open. Also, for the best value, we recommend purchasing the Funday pass online which includes gondola rides, cave tours and unlimited turns on all the rides and attractions!
> Included in the Funday Pass
> Front rider is shorter than the driver
> 38″ minimum height, at least 3 years old
> 56" minimum height to ride alone
> Drive is 16 yrs old to carry a passenger
> Max combined weight 350lbs
Thrill Rides & Loose Items
- Loose, unsecured items such as cameras, cellphones, hats, purses, and scarves are not allowed on all thrill rides.
- We recommend you store these items securely in your pockets or secure them in lockers located throughout the park.
- If you get to the front of the line upon entry to the ride, we have a few baskets where you can leave these items, but the baskets are not always secure.
- We are not responsible for lost items.
A Release of Liability Waiver (Exención Por Actividades) must be signed prior to enjoying all rides and attractions. To save yourself time, please download, print and bring this waiver with you. One waiver per person is required. Riders younger than 18 must have a parent’s or guardian’s signature on the waiver.
- Some rides and attractions are seasonal.
- Rides may be closed at any time due to weather or maintenance. Please check at Tram Base before purchasing tickets.
- Guests with molded casts or a brace will be restricted from riding certain rides where the cast or brace may present a hazard to the Guest or others or prevent the rider from maintaining proper riding position throughout the ride. Please see our FAQ page for exact ride details.
The weather in the Rocky Mountains can change quickly. In the spring and summer months it is not uncommon to experience thunderstorms which brings wind and lightning. If we experience high wind or lightning in close proximity, the gondola will slow down and sometimes stop. We may also close the gondola for a period of time until the weather passes; typically, these storms move through in 45 to 90 minutes. Please plan accordingly for these delays as there is no alternative means of transportation. We appreciate your patience and cooperation.
Start your family fun today!
See group discounts for your next reunion, company picnic and more!
There’s always something happening on the mountain! Visit Us.
Choose a thrill to suit your season.
Fun, fun,fun!!! The only way up or down is on a Gondola and you’ll see some breathtaking views.
I stopped in with my sister and we… read moreSuly Bolanos1/26/2021
Had a lot of fun here! A lot of stuff was closed either for winter or because of Covid but there was still a good… read moreBrigham Flint1/20/2021
Oh my did we ever have a blast today even though there’s the COVID and the Park was operating at 30%. We grandparents,… read moreJackie R.12/19/2020
Fun for everyone! Great experience for everyone! Not everything was open due to the season but it was nice to walk around! The mountain rollercoaster was a blast!… read moreJJ M12/18/2020
We took our 2 kids to do the cavern tours. We road the Gondola up, kids enjoyed. We first did the Kings Cavern,… read moreD F.11/29/2020
Great for family with kids 5 and older Incredibly fun. My kids were 6 and 8 and they had a blast. Amazing views and very thrilling rides. We went during the pandemic so… read morejmarievw11/22/2020