The sky’s the limit!
At America’s only mountain-top theme park, you’ll experience rides that quite literally take thrills to new heights. Glenwood Caverns is situated at an elevation of 7,100 feet above sea level! Not only will our thrill rides have you clinging to the edge of your seat and screaming with delight, every ride at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park also showcases stunning panoramic Colorado views. Take home souvenir photos from certain rides with you to bring home a keepsake of these priceless memories.
Rides can be closed due to maintenance, weather or the winter and spring season. Check our rides and attractions status to see that your favorite rides are open. Also, for the best value, we recommend purchasing the Funday ticket online which includes gondola rides, cave tours and unlimited turns on all the rides and attractions!
> Now OPEN!
> 102.3-degree freefall, the steepest in the Western US.
> 98-foot twisted top hat switch
> 111-foot banana roll
> 41-foot Zero-G heartline-roll
> the highest looping roller coaster in the United States
> Included in the Funday Pass
> Front rider is shorter than the driver
> 38″ minimum height, at least 3 years old
> 54" minimum height to ride alone
> Supervising Companion is 16 yrs old to carry a passenger
> Max combined weight 330lbs
Thrill Rides & Loose Items
- Loose, unsecured items such as cameras, cellphones, hats, purses, and scarves are not allowed on all thrill rides.
- We recommend you store these items securely in your pockets or secure them in lockers located throughout the park.
- If you get to the front of the line upon entry to the ride, we have a few baskets where you can leave these items, but the baskets are not always secure.
- We are not responsible for lost items.
A Release of Liability Waiver (Exención Por Actividades) must be signed prior to enjoying all rides and attractions. To save yourself time, please download, print and bring this waiver with you. One waiver per person is required. Riders younger than 18 must have a parent’s or guardian’s signature on the waiver.
- Some rides and attractions are seasonal.
- A Supervising Companion is defined as someone that meets the requirements to ride unaccompanied and is responsible for ensuring that the Guest requiring a companion complies with rider instructions. In addition, a Supervising Companion must be at least 16 years of age on most rides and attractions.
- Rides may be closed at any time due to weather or maintenance. Please check at Gondola before purchasing tickets.
- Guests with molded casts or a brace will be restricted from riding certain rides where the cast or brace may present a hazard to the Guest or others or prevent the rider from maintaining proper riding position throughout the ride. Please see our FAQ page for exact ride details.
The weather in the Rocky Mountains can change quickly. In the spring and summer months it is not uncommon to experience thunderstorms which brings wind and lightning. If we experience high wind or lightning in close proximity, the gondola will slow down and sometimes stop. We may also close the gondola for a period of time until the weather passes; typically, these storms move through in 45 to 90 minutes. Please plan accordingly for these delays as there is no alternative means of transportation. We appreciate your patience and cooperation.
Start your family fun today!
See group discounts for your next reunion, company picnic and more!
There’s always something happening on the mountain! Visit Us.
Choose a thrill to suit your season.